These are only prospective because I need to cut down to what I know I can accomplish. I don’t want to go and throw my resolutions away halfway throughout the year. I need to be committed, ya feel?
- Get in shape, eat healthy, exercise more, lose weight.
- Volunteer and help out those less fortunate… or just anybody in general.
- Study more efficiently so I could pass those final CST’s, AP exams, and the SAT’s with high scores.
- Get a job that compliments my schedule.
- Pass my driving test and get my license/get a used Honda Civic :D
- Get through with my communion and strengthen my faith.
- Do my best to be the best person I can be to my loved ones.
- Be a better role model to those younger and even older than me.
- Express myself more through art/writing.
- Be more content and express my gratefulness for all that I am blessed with.
- Push myself to do the very best I could with all that I set my mind to.
- Love more; despise less.
- Aim for rank 1 in my class.
- Make beautiful memories with those I love/bond more with family/have wonderful adventures with friends
- Expand my social boundaries
- Make more videos/take more pictures/sing more songs…just be more open around my friends and family
- Learn more about my family history/cultural values
- Get tweeted by Taeyang… LOL
- Fall in love :P (I am such a hopeless romantic)
- Tell more stories/hear more stories.
- Say “sorry” more often.
- Tell my loved ones that I love them more often.
- Go to church more often.
So much more to say… but the real list comes tomorrow.
Hopefully I can figure out which ones I know I can commit to.